South Oak Title Team - Meet Marcus Hunt
Jan 25, 2017 | Team South Oak | Share:
We took a non-conventional approach to helping you get to know our team. And we had fun doing so. These are stories from the people who make South Oak Title great. Meet Marcus Hunt, Owner and Closing Attorney.
- What’s your favorite thing about working for South Oak Title?
All the AMAZING PEOPLE!!! Whether it's our South Oak Team or the people outside of our office that we get to work with daily.
- If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it?
I would Invest in people.
- Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at doing.
Marketing and Cooking
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Raising 2 great boys!
- At which store would you max-out your credit card without regret?
The Apple Store
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Scooby Doo (the original series). Scrappy was way too annoying!
- Can you play any instruments? If so, what instrument(s)?
I like to try...but not really!
- Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
Just a Small Town Boy (with music from Journey's "Don't stop believein'" playing)
- What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Anything technology related.
- What is your favorite cereal?
Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
- What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted?
I don't get a chance to re-gift. My wife lists the bad gifts on E-Bay within a week!
- What’s the strangest talent you have?
I don't have any strange talents...just regular talents.
- What was your childhood nickname?
I didn’t have one.
- Do you have any strange phobias?
I am not certain what it is called, but I have the fear of getting sick when my kid comes home with the stomach bug.
- Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
Not yet, although I've been mentioned in several elementary school writing assignments!
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
- What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
- What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Golf at Pebble Beach, sailing in the Virgin Islands and spending the night in a castle.
- If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
I think I'd go with THE FORCE as demonstrated in Star Wars. There are just so many things you could do.
- What is the worst pet you have ever had?
I'd say the crazy horse we had growing up that ran me through low hanging tree limbs.