We're Hiring: Real Estate Closer
Jun 20, 2017 | Employment | Share:
Are you looking to join an amazing team of hard working, energetic people at a fast growing company? We are seeking a hard-working, detailed, organized individual who is ready to use their motivation, attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities to efficiently prepare closing documents and supporting documentation for real estate transactions. This person must personify self-motivation, multi-tasker, friendly and helpful on the phone to clients and vendors, as well as detailed and analytical. Some financial understanding and experience is required. Patience and determination to problem solve and persevere without a great amount of handholding is a must. Knowledge of real estate transactions is helpful.
South Oak Title is looking for a full time individual who is ready to balance multiple transactions at a time, yet remain personable and accessible to clients. Self-starter, organized, multi-tasker, hard-working, and helpful are all skills of this individual.
Real Estate Closer will:
- Prepare and finalize Closing Disclosures
- Gather Supporting documentations for closings, including surveys, loan details
- Regularly communicate via phone with clients, real estate agents, etc...
- Work with banks and/or mortgage companies on loan details
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Real Estate or comparable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is a must; knowledge of AIM+ software is ideal.
- Minimum of three-five years of experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, as demonstrated in previous positions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
Job Type: Full-time, position is available immediately.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter to Allison Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org.
South Oak Title, LLC is a real estate closing and title insurance agency in Birmingham, AL.
Please forward to your friends and family who you think may be a wonderful fit for our team.