We're Hiring: Closing Processor (Remote)
May 22, 2017 | Employment | Share:
We are seeking a hard-working, dependable and responsible individual who would like to WORK-FROM-HOME with a growing real estate closing office. This person must be organized and able to multi-task. This person must also be able to manage their schedule in a home office setting. This position is perfect for someone who has worked in a real estate closing office and now wants to scale back a bit and work-from-home.
Closing Processor will:
- Manage the file from contract to closing, including managing the file's compliance with purchase agreements, title orders, lender instructions, title commitments, company policies and other written instructions.
- Obtain mortgage payoffs, HOA dues, property taxes, etc.
- Prepare all closing documents necessary to close, including but not limited to the Closing Disclosure, Settlement Statement, Deed and Deed of Trust, etc.
- Assist clients, agents and lenders with closing related questions and provide excellent customer service.
- Previous experience and knowledge of AIM+ (or a comparable software system)
- Previous experience preparing and balancing a CD and HUD
Job Type: Independent Contractor, flexible hours, position is available immediately.
Salary: $100/per file. We will provide a computer and office supplies for your home office while you work with us.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
South Oak Title, LLC is a real estate closing and title insurance agency in Brentwood, TN.