We're Hiring: Client Coordinator and Front Office Assistant
Mar 28, 2017 | Employment | Share:
Are you looking to join an amazing team of hard working, energetic people at a fast growing company? We are seeking a full-time, very friendly, servant-minded individual who is looking to grow their business experience in an excellent office environment with wonderful people. This person must be gregarious, helpful, work very well with everyone, and be willing to serve as needed. This person must be extremely approachable, enjoy people, be relatable, able to multi-task, hard-working, and last but not least, is of the utmost integrity.
The Client Coordinator and Front Office Assistant will:
- Welcome and greet clients and guests very well
- Answer phone and return voicemails
- Prepare files – printing and organizing
- Help with mailings
- Add contacts into database for title orders, marketing, etc.
- Maintain office supplies, including drinks and coffee to offer to clients
- Make sure all conference rooms are setup and clean
- Assist with client follow-up
- High School Diploma or comparable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Friendly and welcoming attitude and a servant heart
- Strong organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time, 8:00am-5:00pm, position is available immediately.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter to Marcus Hunt: email@example.com. Please also forward to your friends and family who you think may be a wonderful fit for our team.
South Oak Title, LLC is a real estate closing and title insurance agency in Birmingham, AL.