Team South Oak: Meet Tracie Bean
Feb 21, 2018 | Team South Oak | Share:
We took a non-conventional approach to helping you get to know our team. And we had fun doing so. These are stories from the people who make South Oak Title great. Meet Traice Bean, post-closing manager.
- What’s your favorite thing about working for South Oak Title?
The people I work with each day!
- If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it?
Taking singing lessons. I believe there's a great voice deep down waiting to come out.
- Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at doing.
I think I had good people skills and I am a bonefide task-master!
- At which store would you max-out your credit card without regret?
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
The Brady Bunch
- Can you play any instruments? If so, what instrument(s)?
- What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
- What is your favorite cereal?
- What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted?
A dirty santa gift. I don't ever have much luck with that game.
- What’s the strangest talent you have?
I can pop/crack my toes repeatedly.
- What was your childhood nickname?
- Do you have any strange phobias?
I am claustrophobic.
- Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
- What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
- What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Visit San Francisco, take a helicoper over the Grand Canyon, see my son preach his first sermon
- If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
I would want to be able to snap my finger and make things magically happen.