Team South Oak: Meet Christy Johnson
Jan 30, 2018 | Team South Oak | Share:
We took a non-conventional approach to helping you get to know our team. And we had fun doing so. These are stories from the people who make South Oak Title great. Meet Christy Johnson, marketing coordinator.
- What’s your favorite thing about working for South Oak Title?
Hands down, the company culture! The people make our culture and it's an incredibly fun team to be a part of.
- If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it?
Taking singing lessons. I believe there's a great voice deep down waiting to come out.
- Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at doing.
Creating and organizing spaces
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Earning two degrees from the Univerisity of Alabama
- At which store would you max-out your credit card without regret?
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
The Wonder Years
- Can you play any instruments? If so, what instrument(s)?
Once upon a time, I played alto saxophone.
- Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
There's Something about Mary (Christy)
- What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Google'ing. I Google THE most random things. My last three searches: tax assessor, what conference is UCF and Brooklyn breweries.
- What is your favorite cereal?
Cereal isn't my thing today, but as a child, I loved Fruit Loops.
- What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted?
I'm not big on re-gifting. I find a use for most things.
- What’s the strangest talent you have?
I can pop/crack my toes repeatedly.
- What was your childhood nickname?
My mom had this thing about nicknames. She didn't like them, so we didn't have them.
- Do you have any strange phobias?
Falling down the stairs and knocking my front teeth out. I honestly think of this scenerio every time I walk down a flight of stairs.
- Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
A poem, once, in college.
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
- What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
I am completely embarassed to say this, but Kylie Jenner.
- What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Scuba diving, visiting every continent (3 down) and completing a half marathon.
- If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
The ability to speak every language, so no matter where I go, I can always communicate with those around me.