Job Posting: Real Estate Closer & Pre-Closing Document Prep
Feb 21, 2018 | Employment | Share:
Are you looking to join an amazing team of hard working, energetic people at a fast growing company? We are seeking a hard-working, detailed, organized individual who is ready to use their motivation, attention to detail and multi‐tasking abilities to efficiently prepare closing documents and supporting documentation for real estate transactions. This person must personify self‐motivation, multi‐tasker, friendly and helpful on the phone to clients and vendors, as well as detailed and analytical. Some financial understanding and experience is required. Patience and determination to problem solve and persevere without a great amount of handholding is a must. Knowledge of real estate transactions is helpful.
South Oak Title is looking for a full time individual who is ready to balance multiple transactions
at a time, yet remain personable and accessible to clients. Self‐starter, organized, multi‐tasker,
hard-working, and helpful are all skills of this individual.
Real Estate Closer will:
- Prepare and finalize Closing Disclosures
- Read and discern a Title Commitment
- Gather Supporting documentations for closings, including surveys, loan details
- Regularly communicate via phone and email with clients, real estate agents, etc...
- Work with banks and/or mortgage companies on loan details
- Manage details of the transactions from order received through closing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Real Estate or comparable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is a must; knowledge of AIM+ software is ideal.
- Minimum of five years of experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, as demonstrated in previous positions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter and self‐motivated
Job Type: Full-time, position is available immediately.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter to Allison Parker: