New Home Buyer Workshop
Jan 31, 2014 | First Time Homebuyers | Share:
Buying a new home is one of the single largest investments you will make in your life. Shouldn't you have all the knowledge you can to make the best decision? Join us on Saturday, February 8th @ 10:00 a.m. for a Home Buying Workshop. Whether you are just wanting to see if it's a possiblity, looking to buy a 1st home, or wanting to make sure your 2nd experience goes better then your first, join us. We'll have a Loan Officer, Title & Closing Company and Realtor on site to help with your questions. The event is free but seating is limited so call (205) 332-8002 or (205) 821-3270 to reserve your spot today.
Topics covered include:
- Getting Prepared To Purchase A Home
- Credit Dos & Don'ts
- Mortgage Pre Qualifications/Know Your Options
- How To Find The Right Home
- What To Expect In The Loan Process
- What To Expect From Your Realtor
- Top Mistakes Made When Buying A Home & How To Avoid Them
- Contracts & Closings
- I Own A Home, Now What?