Real Estate Closing Coordinator
Posted 8/13/2021 — Huntsville, AL
We are looking for a full-time individual who is ready to balance multiple transactions at a time, yet remain personable and accessible to clients. You must be a self-starter, organized, multi-tasker, with excellent communication and organizational skills. Previous real estate experience is preferred but not required.
The Closing Coordinator will coordinate transactions between buyers, sellers, agents, and lenders.
- Communicate professionally with clients both verbally and in writing, providing exceptional customer service
- Gather documentation for closings including loan information, surveys, HOA, termite, etc.
- Assist with preparation of documents to cure title issues if needed
- Review and confirm that the pre-closing process is complete and accurate
- Prepare CD’s, settlement statements, closing packages
- Prioritize numerous tasks in a high-volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
If you are looking to join an amazing team of hard-working, energetic people at a fast-growing company then this is the right position for you!
- Desired 3-5 years recent experience as a closing coordinator/paralegal in a residential real estate law firm or title company
- Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications
- A degree or paralegal certification is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year